Yes we are still operating!
*Update* We are now open to the public while limiting the number of customers in store.
We are very thankful to be able to help our community stay connected during this pandemic. Our team is working hard to help our customers celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, milestones and more; knowing we cannot celebrate in person yet. We would like to express our thanks to the community and customers for their continued support, patronage and understanding through these difficult times.
We have put in new measures to make sure we can continue to serve our community safely.
- Mandatory Mask Policy for customers and staff
- Increased Frequency of Sanitization
- No Contact Delivery
- No Contact Pre-Ordered Pick Up 11am to 5pm Daily
- Designer's maintaining Physical Distancing and wearing masks when working in store
- Launching our Online Store so customers can shop from home
- Reduced service hours to be able to follow all previous measures mentioned. Our phone lines are open 10am to 5pm Monday-Saturday and 11am to 5pm on Sundays.
Our sincere apologies but we cannot deliver to hospitals at this time.
We once again would like to thank everyone who has been calling or emailing us asking if we are still open and able to help them with their floral needs. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we do our best to continue to adapt to these changes.